Digital Printing printing utilizes the latest technology to provide a solution to printing smaller orders (less than 48 pieces) with an almost unlimited number of colors in the design. For many customers, this is a great way to get full color prints on just a few shirts. Screen printing an order that size with a large number of colors had previously been cost-prohibitive before the advent of Digital Printing,also referred to as Direct-To Garment printing, the process works much like an traditional inkjet computer printer, but for apparel!
Direct to Garment Printing utilizing the latest water based eco friendly inks that are Oek-Tex Standard 100 Class and Certified and Safe for adult and infant apparel
Millions of colors, Full Photorealistic prints, directly to your favorite t shirts at no extra charge. No setup fees ending all those annoying restrictions to the creative process, allowing you to use our online designer or your favorite programs from home.
email@example.com specializes in promotions, family reunions, birthdays, holidays, team sports or any creative self expression.
Stop by, Send an email or give us a call at DTG Trends and we will help you create your next idea.
Proper artwork setup is one of the most critical parts of the custom printing process. There is no magic program that we can run, that will make bad artwork suddenly look great; therefore, it is critical that you take the necessary steps to understand the artwork prep process, and to tweak each of your print files for the best possible output! Since art is a fairly subjective area, we are unable to simply tweak and tune your artwork in-house, as this would expose us to the risk of clients complaining that we “changed” their artwork. Instead, it is our goal to help you gain maximum control over your artwork preparation process, guaranteeing top quality, accurate results every time.
Custom Artwork / Art Touchups: our artists can help take your customer’s napkin drawing and turn it into beautiful, full color artwork. We can also scan paper drawings, touch them up and prepare them for print. Whatever your needs, save time by letting one of our skilled artists take care of the tedious stuff! If your artwork needs to be reformatted, adjusted, resized, tweaked or touched up, we can help. Charges for custom artwork / artwork adjustments are $25 per half hour, with a half hour minimum (if you submit your artwork in a “Print Ready” format, then there will be no associated artwork charges).
FORMATTING YOUR ARTWORK FOR PREMIUM DTG PRINTING
1. We prefer all artwork for DTG jobs be submitted in PNG format. PNG is a lightweight file format that seems to best translate into a top-quality digital print, given our current printing configurations. PNG files are native RGB, so the color scheme is already how our printers prefer it! * Other acceptable file formats include PDF / PSD / TIFF. However, slight color shift may occur during the image conversion process. If you choose to submit your artwork in any format which supports layers, all text fields must be rasterized prior to submitting for production.
2. Artwork should be in RGB color mode. RGB is a color space made up of Red, Green and Blue (just like most home TV sets), rather than the CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) which is common in many paper printing processes (including, most likely, your desktop printer at home). Although our printer actually uses Cyan Magenta Yellow and Black to create the full spectrum of colors, our image handling software is set up to convert RGB color space into an equivalent CMYK output, through the use of a specially designed color profile – your files will print better if they are designed in RGB mode!
3. All files should be set to a resolution of 200dpi and should be sized to print. Each print location should have a corresponding print file for us to load (do not “stack” multiple images in one file; this would cause our artists to take the time to manually separate each file, which could cause additional charges to be added to your order); we will print the images at the size you provide them (unless you resize them in the Product Lab), so double check your sizes!
4. For dark garments, all files should have a transparent background. Our digital printers interpret each colored pixel that is found within the image space, and converts them into ink droplets that get printed on the shirt. On dark colored garments, any white space in the image is also printed; therefore if your artwork has a large white square around it, then it will also appear on the final printed product.
5. COLOR MATCHING IS NOT GUARANTEED WITH DTG PRINTING! We are using (4) ink colors (CMYK) to blend and create thousands of unique colors; although we strive to use the most recent, high quality color profiles for our printers and inks, color matching is suited for spot color printing and not process printing. If color matching is a concern, please ensure that you order test swatches to determine the proper RGB or CMYK color equivalent prior to placing your main order with us. Thank You for Your Business
These price lists represent the print only prices. The print prices will need to be ADDED to the "Blank" cost per shirt, which are shown below the price table.